Wreathed in warpfire and imbued with boundless empiric energy, the Thousand Sons are the favoured mortal servants of Tzeentch, the Weaver of Destinies.
What soul remains in these Heretic Astartes is consumed by a desire to see the Imperium burn. An aura of maddening flux radiates from the psychic core of the Traitor Legion, twisting hope into despair. As their warp presence flares ever brighter, time shifts unnaturally, stretching seconds into seeming eternities and crushing seconds into fleeting moments.The only anchors to reality that remain are the racing heartbeats of the fearful and the incessant pounding of Rubric Marines advancing in perfect unison. Whole swathes of realspace are left burning in the Thousand Sons’ wake, yet each battle is but a single step in a larger plan, a lone ripple in the corrupted stream of fate.
Everything you need to get a Thousand Sons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
– 26 datasheets providing rules for every Thousand Sons unit and miniature;
– Army abilities reflecting the Thousand Sons’ methods of war on the tabletop;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– Sons of Magnus: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
– 3 Psychic disciplines – Discipline of Change, Dark Hereticus Discipline and Tzeentch Discipline – each featuring 6 psychic powers;
– 22 unique Stratagems;
– 6 unique Warlord Traits;
– Sorcerous Arcana: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to Thousand Sons;
– 6 unique Tactical Objectives.