- An expansion for Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Contains 13 plastic Citadel Miniatures including 4 explorers and a retinue character
- Additional cards and rules to add even more variety to your games.
Obsidius Mallex lives! The Chaos Lord has risen from his defeat, and has created a corrupted citadel inside the Blackstone Fortress. Through heretical rituals, his followers have activated ever more of the fortress’ apocalyptic weapon systems, and now Precipice itself is faced with annihilation. In order to survive, the explorers must venture back inside the Blackstone Fortress and destroy the Citadel of Mallex.
The next part in the ongoing Blackstone Fortress story arc is a race against time as the Chaos forces gain control over more of the structure’s weapons. With new explorers, can you destabilise a corrupted region of the Fortress and save Precipice? A new quest will take you deeper than ever before into the mysterious structure – can you defeat the four black shrines and overcome Obsidius Mallex in his Inner Sanctum?
– 24-page Escalation booklet
– 40-page Exploration booklet
– 8-page Datasheet booklet
– 11 board tiles
– 68 cards
– Counters and markers
– 4 stasis chambers
– 1 Throne of Mallex envelope
– 13 Citadel Miniatures: 4 Explorers, 1 Retinue character, 7 Chaos Cultists, 1 Chaos Cultist Firebrand
You will need a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress to use the main contents of this set. Warhammer 40,000 datasheets, power ratings and matched play points values for the all of the models are included.